Wednesday 5 October 2011

So Long Honey

A vacuum moves through me,
It tingles inside wherever it goes,
It makes me feel anxious and empty,
It makes time move so slow.

I don't see the point of anything any more
Without you.
I don't want to go to the beach,
To the park, in the car,
Anywhere particularly far,
Anywhere close

I suppose I'm sorry I had to let you go.

You're sorry too, sure,
I can tell from the way you look and lure
Me with your perfectly maintained physique,
Arriving at all these parties ever so chique,
You then tart yourself round the coolest cliques,
Locking lips with a boy or two, or even a girl,
While you pretend not to,
Though I know you stare at me while doing so.

You are too sexy.
I am too drunk.

I take you in my hand
I take you outside
I light you on fire as you do me
I'd missed you
I breathe you in more deeply than I ever have wished to before
Unnerving satisfaction at every touch of our lips
And I sudden realise I'm finished,
A minute gone, it's the quickest we ever did this.

I stub you on the floor.

The deed done,
And with it, whatever passion there was
That would've had me want this
Instantly evapourated.

Lust leaves,
Clarity returns, carrying the bad times,
The physical abuse you gave me,
How you trapped me.
How I wanted out.

I look at your brown and withered end laying on the floor,
I decide this time to be the last.
But know it will be hard
With all the drink at all the parties I know
Both you and I intend
To attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment